| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iloilo in January is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 39.9mm (1.6in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Iloilo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Iloilo, Philippines
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Iloilo:
- Basco, Philippines - 1084.5 kms (673.9 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 855.9 kms (531.9 miles) N
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 642.8 kms (399.4 miles) NNW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) NNW
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) NNW
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) WSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) S
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) SW
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 727.2 kms (451.9 miles) SW
- Labuan, Malaysia - 1003.3 kms (623.5 miles) SW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 1056 kms (656.2 miles) SW
- Miri, Malaysia - 1180.1 kms (733.3 miles) SW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 881.7 kms (547.9 miles) SW