| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iloilo in June is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat soggy. A hearty 255.2mm (10in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Iloilo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Iloilo, Philippines
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Iloilo:
- Basco, Philippines - 1084.5 kms (673.9 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 855.9 kms (531.9 miles) N
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 642.8 kms (399.4 miles) NNW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 462.4 kms (287.4 miles) NNW
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) NNW
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) WSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) S
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) SW
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 727.2 kms (451.9 miles) SW
- Labuan, Malaysia - 1003.3 kms (623.5 miles) SW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 1056 kms (656.2 miles) SW
- Miri, Malaysia - 1180.1 kms (733.3 miles) SW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 881.7 kms (547.9 miles) SW